“As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world as being able to remake ourselves.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
The greatest challenge we face today, and upon which our very survival as a species depends, is the task of learning to live in harmony with ourselves, with each other, and with the environment. Responding to this challenge begins with taking an inner journey, a journey to what I call “The Other Everest.”
It is my intention to create authentic communities of like-minded leaders – difference makers who are committed to making a positive impact in the world. To accomplish this, I’m facilitating a three-day retreat on Authentic Leadership from December 4-7 at the Banff Centre and I invite you to join me.
In this public workshop we will create a space to pause, go inside, and connect with your authentic self. If you are committed to be a better leader by being a better person – through increased self-awareness and a stronger, clearer purpose and presence, and could benefit from a community of support with other authentic leaders, come for a renewed perspective on leadership and a life-changing experience.
Highlights of this retreat:
- Create a space to shut off the noise of the world to achieve a fresh outlook on your life and your leadership.
- Take the time to reset your internal compass with a clarity of values and sense of purpose as a leader.
- Learn how to earn the trust and respect of those you serve through authentic relationships.
- Understand the quality of presence and how it creates more productive and engaged employees and relationships.
- Value and model accountability and self- discipline as a trust builder.
- Find clarity about what matters most in your life while living and leading with greater focus and alignment with your highest values.
- Learn how mindfulness, meditation, body integration, and yoga can help you amplify your impact on others.
- Transform the darker side of your nature into your greatest gifts.
- Leave with your own personal leadership development plan.
I am pleased to let you know that there are still a few seats available and as a preferred client, we are extending the early bird deadline (a savings of $200) until the end of October.