THE OTHER EVEREST – Navigating the Pathway to Authentic Leadership
April 24-27, 2018
At The Banff Centre
Banff, Alberta, Canada
“By looking within ourselves to identify our authentic values, passions, purpose and strengths, we open the door to our greatest potential for meaning, fulfillment and true success.”
– David Irvine, The Leader’s Navigator
Your Leadership Presence Unlocks Your Leadership Potential
Rather than offering leadership tools, David’s program focuses on developing yourself as the tool user. Through profound personal explorations, this unique, ground-breaking three-day program will guide you on an inner journey, a journey within one’s self to one’s heart, a journey to the “Other Everest.” You will connect deeper into your true vision, purpose and your deepest core values to unlock your true leadership potential and amplify your impact and influence in all areas of your life.
The journey within connects you to your guiding compass and gives insight, confidence and clarity to know which tools to use and activate at each stage of your journey. Attuning into your personal guiding compass eliminates distraction and noise that can take you off course.
Today’s best leaders are authentic leaders—people whose inner compass guides their daily actions and enables them to inspire the trust of those around them. They don’t achieve these things because of their position, practices, or power, but rather from the strength of their authentic presence.
The Other Everest provides a remarkable synthesis of David’s core learnings and wisdom gleaned over a lifetime of connecting and communicating at the cutting edge of entrepreneurial, business, family, and organizational culture. For an experience that integrates your discoveries and learning in real time, come prepared to initiate a follow-up plan and process for outcomes that outlast the inspiration of the workshop.
Who Is Right For The Program
The Other Everest presents a profound life-enriching opportunity for those committed to harnessing the full power of authentic leadership. The program is designed for anyone who desires to make a difference in their organization, community, or family.
As a leader you are already influencing and creating and impact, but you may be finding it depleting because it’s not fully aligned with your voice. Therefore, your presence is not authentic to your true Self and it does not impact people to the degree or depth of your highest capacity. When you discover your authentic presence, you not only deeply influence others, but you and all you reach experience profound fulfillment, joy and satisfaction as result.
If you have a desire to be a better leader through increased self-awareness and a stronger, clearer purpose and presence, and could benefit from the support that comes through aligning with a community of like-minded authentic leaders, join us for a renewed perspective on leadership and a life-changing experience. Individuals or teams from the same organization are welcome to attend.
Part I: Finding Your Pathway
- Uncover your authentic leadership story and a process to secure your wellbeing and confidence for leading authentically for life.
- Learn how to use difficult times and challenges to identify your gifts that will help shape your leadership passion and presence.
- Experience freedom and openness by pulling off the masks and wholeheartedly showing up as who you truly are.
Part II: Journey to Authenticity
- Clarify your ikigai – your “reason for being,” your life’s purpose, and establish it as a cornerstone of your leadership approach.
- Realize profound fulfillment by transforming your work from something that defines you into something that expresses
- Discover deep fulfillment and contentment by defining your own definition of success and what it takes in the midst of the tyranny of the urgency to live a life that matters.
Part III: Summits of Success
- Amplify your ability to earn trust, overcome resistance, engage others, and ensure results through a stronger leadership presence.
- Value and model accountability and self-discipline as a trust builder.
- Learn to lead by empowering others to lead.
- Create a plan to help achieve your leadership potential and build a support community for your vision.
Authentic leaders conduct themselves at the highest levels of integrity and they are dedicated to building durable organizations. They have a profound sense of purpose and are true to their core values. In addition, authentic leaders have the courage and credibility to build organizations and people because they recognize the meaning of their influential service to humanity.
At the heart of this course lies a simple premise: Great leadership cannot be reduced to technique, position or power. Great leadership comes from the strength of one’s authentic presence – the identity and integrity of the leader.
Are you ready to take the journey?
Registration fee is $1950 per person. This includes all of your session materials, a copy of The Other Everest, David’s newest book published this spring, and lunch each day. Register by the Early Bird date of January 31, 2018 and receive a $200 discount.
- Groups of 5 or more from the same organization, registered at the same time, receive a 10% discount. Contact us to receive your discount.
Banff Centre Reservations department:
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (Mon – Fri)
Toll Free: 1 (800) 884-7574 (Canada & U.S.A)
Local Phone #: 1-403-762-6308 – Reservations
Please inform the reservations agent of the Booking ID (below) or function name when making reservations.
Booking ID: EVR1804
Function name: The Other Everest
Room rate: $160 + taxes per room per night. ($193.64 incl. taxes per room per night for single & double occupancy)
Note: Credit card information is required to guarantee the reservation.